Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Horsepower is horsepower, right? Anybody who’s ever raced knows it’s a lot more complicated. Where your bike makes its power is as important as how much power it puts out. And that’s where our 2022 Honda CRF250R is a real game-changer. Because we’ve made some big improvements to this bike’s engine, giving it way more power and torque in the midrange. And that means it’s easier to ride fast because the midrange is key in critical track sections like whoops, managing jumps, or powering through deep loam and berms. And to handle all that extra torque, we’ve also given it a new nine-plate clutch. Finally, there’s the new single-pipe exhaust, designed to make moving on the bike easier, and a big contributor to the bike’s lower overall weight. Ready to ride and ready to win.
More midrange Torque and Power: The key to riding a 250 fast is to keep it in the powerband. The 2022 CRF250R features new high-performance cam profiles, new valve timing, and a new press-fit cam sprocket along with new ignition timing. Together they boost the critical midrange torque and power significantly, giving you the advantage you need.
- Tuned triple clamps: The CRF250R is a perfectly matched package. This is why for 2022 we’ve optimized the triple clamps’ rigidity. You’ll notice the difference in performance, especially in ruts.
- Shared engine/gearbox lubrication: The 2022 CRF250R uses a shared engine/transmission oiling design. Why? Combining the two systems shaves weight and helps make the engine more compact, especially when it comes to placing the right-side cam drive and the clutch so close together.
- Single exhaust routing: The new 2022 CRF250R's single-pipe exhaust is going to get a lot of attention, but another advantage that you might not think of is how it lets you move more freely on the bike. By tucking in unobtrusively, it makes moving around on the bike easier than ever.
- Nine-plate clutch assembly: Improves durability and hookup. That means less slip at peak horsepower, better torque transmission and improved engagement feel.
- HRC launch control: Push the button to select the mode, hold the throttle open, release the clutch, and the CRF250R will do the rest, launching you into the first turn with a big advantage
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke
|Bore and Stroke||79 x 50.9|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||49mm inverted telescopic fork|
|Suspension Rear||Single shock|
|Brakes Front||1x 260mm disc|
|Brakes Rear||1x 240mm disc|
Dimensions & Weight
|Dimensions||2,177mm (l) x 827mm (w) x 1,265mm (h)|
Finance & InsuranceWe are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.