Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Images show the overseas model. NZ specification bikes may not have all features shown in overseas collateral. Sat Nav is not available in NZ spec bike. Please talk to your local Honda dealer for more information.
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES
The "True Adventure" spirit of this award-winning model continues with the Africa Twin Adventure Sports variant. With a larger engine, more power and torque than its predecessor the new Africa Twin Sport has it all.
The Africa Twin Adventure Sports comes with a larger 24.8L fuel tank, extended wind protection (from both the fairing and fairing side panels), height-adjustable screen, large engine sump guard, aluminium rear carrier plus tubeless wheels and tyres. ACC charger and heated grips are also standard fit.
This motorcycle offers riders real continent-crossing long-haul ability and practicality both on and off-road. It’s all looking good to go… are you ready?
- Three-stage cornering lights - The Africa Twin Adventure Sports also features three-stage Cornering Lights – also managed by the IMU – that automatically adjust the field of illumination depending on the lean angle
- Engine - The SOHC 8-valve parallel-twin engine now has a larger displacement of 1,084cc, up from 998cc. Significantly, the obvious increase in both power and torque makes itself felt from 2,500rpm all the way through to the redline
- Apple car play - The TFT screen also incorporates Apple CarPlay®, allowing the use of an Apple iPhone® through the touchscreen. Navigation apps can also be accessed and displayed and via a Bluetooth helmet headset calls can be made or received
- Electronics - For 2020 the electronic system has smartly evolved and now works in conjunction with a six-axis IMU. At the very heart of the Africa Twin’s elevated on- and off-road performance is a Bosch MM7.10 six-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) tucked away at the centre of the machine, that measures – in real-time – roll angle/rate, pitch angle/rate and yaw angle/rate. It manages rear wheel traction via TBW and HSTC, front braking grip through Cornering ABS, front-wheel lift through Wheelie Control and also adds Rear Lift Control
- Cruise control - For 2020 cruise control is now fitted as standard, to ease long-distance highway travel
- Tank - Holding 24.8L, the fuel tank offers a potential range of over 500km, thanks to the fuel economy of 4.8L/100km (20.4km/L, WMTC mode)
- TFT Display - The full-colour Multi-Information Display (MID) 6.5-inch TFT touch screen keeps the rider in control of all of the Africa Twin’s systems, with each of the riding modes¬ selectable through the top left of the screen. The MID can also be customised to show various levels of information relative to the riding mode chosen and is easy to use even when wearing gloves
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled twin cylinder, 4 stroke|
|Bore and Stroke||92mm x 81.5mm|
|Ignition||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection (Throttle By Wire)|
|Starter||Push-button electric starter|
|Transmission||6-speed manual / 6-speed automatic DCT|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||Inverted Fork w/204mm axle travel|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm w/220mm axle travel|
|Brakes Front||Two four-piston hydraulic callipers w/310mm discs; ABS|
|Brakes Rear||Single one-piston hydraulic calliper w/256mm discs; ABS|
Dimensions & Weight
|Seat Height||870mm (Standard) / 850mm (Low)|
|Kerb Weight||MT: 238kg / DCT:248kg / DCT EERA: 250kg|
|Fuel Capacity||24.8 litres|
|Dimensions||2,330mm(L) x 960mm(W) x 1,560mm(H)|
We are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Finance & Insurance
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.