The track focused RPHA 11 offers great venting and field of view. It includes both clear and dark face shields complete with a pinlock lens.
The HJC RPHA 11 builds upon the hugely successful RPHA 10+, creating an even more finely tuned helmet for sport and track-day enthusiasts. A more aerodynamically refined shell, improved rear spoiler design, ACS "Advanced Channelling Ventilation System", an added forehead vent, greater field of view, a redesigned face shield gasket system and both clear and smoke tinted optically-superior Pinlock-ready 2D flat-racing shields round out the features of this helmet.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) composite shell made from a blend of carbon fibre, fiberglass, and aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and light.
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function.
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System- simple and secure shield ratchet system for ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation.
- Center one-touch open/close locking system is a superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Emergency cheek pads for safe and quick rescue in and emergency situation
- Built-in communication speaker pockets
- Includes both clear and dark smoke shields and anti-fog insert lens
- ECE approved
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.