A TECHNICAL MOUNTAIN BIKE SHORT THAT WORKS ON AND OFF THE BIKE
The Youth Ranger shorts pack mountain-bike specific technology into a casually styled short that performs both on and off the bike. The removable liner provides superior fit and long lasting comfort for smaller riders. The low profile waist is comfortable and easy to adjust.
- Removable liner with dual density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Goggle strap inspired low-profile waist adjustment system ensures a perfect fit
- TruDri®™ lined waistband moves sweat and moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- Secured zip pocket to stash everything you need for a ride
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Fox head screen print logo
- Inseam: 6.75"
- Shell: 62% polyamide nylon / 32% polyester / 6% elastane
- Lining: 83% polyester / 17% elastane
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.