The Women's 180 Djet Pants are engineered with a women's specific fit, and deliver all the features people love in the 180 pant.
The Women's 180 Djet Pants use our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion® stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed poly body with screen printed logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Dyed and sublimated main body fabric with premium screen printed graphics
- Hip pads included
- Shell: 83% polyester / 12% polyamide nylon / 4% cow leather / 1% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.