WATER-RESISTENT, INSULATED AND MADE TO MOVE
The Womens Defend Fire Pant offers abrasion and weather protection to mountain bikers. The extra durable Cordura™ panels on the seat and knee areas enhance the garment's strength in high-wear zones. The bonded fleece lining provides excellent warmth while also wicking moisture off of your skin to keep you dry and comfortable. The tapered leg and elastic cuff keep the pant away from your drive train. The proven Fly Cam ratchet waist closure and a high-stretch fabric blend provide comfort and efficient pedaling.
- Cordura™ seat and knee panels provide extra abrasion resistance
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds water, dirt, and debris
- Bonded fleece lining for comfort, warmth, and mobility
- Podium proven Race Ratchet closure for adjustment on the fly
- Tapered leg with elastic cuff
- Inseam: 31.25"
- Main body: 94% polyester / 6% spandex
- Panel: 63% Cordura™ / 31% nylon / 6% spandex
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.