The Vue Mach One Goggle ensures the widest field of view possible and reduces distractions from the side. It features a pre-curved, injection-molded polycarbonate lens for distortion-free optical clarity and increased impact resistance. For lens swapping and removal, the Vue Goggles use our TruLock system. The system's turn-to-release tabs allow you to change lenses in seconds. Rounding out these pro-level goggles are a 45 mm strap, a high-flow venting system, and a 3-layer foam to keep sweat out of your eyes.
- Wide viewport provides exceptional peripheral vision
- Injected polycarbonate lens is designed to provide optical clarity and protect against roost impact
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to your face for improved comfort
- ABS/nylon outer frame to resist roost and increase durability
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping you cool and reduces fogging
- 45 mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3-layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Offers UVA & UVB protection
- Pre-curved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Anti-fog treated
- Tear-offs included
- Clear injected lens
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.