In 2006 we revolutionized the trail market with the introduction of the Flux Helmet, one of the original trail specific helmets in Mountain biking. In 2016 we've done it again with the release of our ALL NEW Metah Helmet. The MX influenced Metah is the next step in All Mountain Trail riding protection. Deeper coverage, superior venting and super lightweight work together to make the Metah the perfect helmet for all day protection on any trail.
Design & Function:
- First Fox All Mountain helmet with lower coverage on back of head for added protection
- 10 Big Bore vents provide improved airflow and reduced weight
- Fox Varizorb™ multi-density impact reduction system provides superior protection
- Fixed anchor Y-Strap system offers simple on and off and improved fit
- Premium liner with sealed edges for increased comfort and moisture management
- Single hand dial actuated retention system provides easy adjustment
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.