THE JOURNEY STARTS HERE
The Legion Jacket blends off-road durability and functionality with pure race performance. Abrasion resistant fabric is used on the front, shoulders and outside arms, so youre well protected from overhanging branches, brush and other obstructions you'll encounter riding tight single track. Furthermore, it includes internal pockets which accept D30 elbow pads (sold separately). For increased range of motion, stretch Cordura is used on the back, inside arms and side panels.
The Legion jacket is ideal for chilly days and brisk mornings. However, as things heat up throughout the day, you can increase ventilation, making this a versatile piece for a full day of riding. Large zipper vents on the arms and chest channel refreshing air in, while two zippers on the back open to allow heat out.
- Strategically paneled ripstop and stretch Cordura construction
- Zippered vents at chest, back, and forearms for flow through ventilation
- Bonded Cordura patches at key areas for additional protection
- Mesh zipper pockets at waist
- Left side chest zipper pocket Hook and loop closure on wrists
- Soft collar for increased comfort
- Seamless underarm for mobility and comfort
- Right and left side hem cinch with barrel lock
- Drop tail design for increased coverage
- Strategically placed reflective trims (charcoal only)
- Internal pockets accept elbow armor (sold separately)
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand