The Flexair Vent short is a super-light mountain bike short featuring stretch fabric for all-day comfort, unrestricted mobility, and durability. It has a pull-on design which eliminates the traditional closure system, keeping the short light and providing a secure, flexible fit. TruDri technology keeps you cool, dry and comfortable, 4-way stretch moves with you, and ventilation keeps you cool.
- Super-lightweight pull-on design with open knit waistband
- Secure zip hand pockets
- TruDri fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion all-way stretch fabric for increased mobility
- Body-mapping laser perforated on front & back to keep you cool
- Durable Water Resistant finish sheds moisture, dirt, & debris
- Inseam: 12" size large
- 91% polyester / 9% spandex stretch dissolvable yarn
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.