SUPERLIGHT STRETCH MTB SHORTS DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT AND UNRESTRICTED MOBILITYâ€ˆ
The Flexair Lite Short was designed to provide superior pedal efficiency for maximum comfort and performance on the bike. The superlight all-way stretch TruMotion® material has been treated with a durable water-repellant coating for added weather resistance in addition to the trail-tuned performance. Our proven race ratchet closure system allows quick and easy adjustments for the perfect fit and a zip pocket keeps your essential items secure. Last but not least, the removable liner features our proven dual-density chamois for improved comfort on those long days in the saddle.
- Super-light stretch fabric for all-day comfort and unrestricted mobility
- Removable liner with dual density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Secure zip pocket
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from body to keep you dry
- TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of motion increasing mobility
- Proven Race Ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Body-mapped laser perforations on front and back panels increase airflow keeping you cool
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Dyed fabric w/screen prints
- 13" Inseam
- Shell: 87% polyester / 13% elastane
- Lining: 90% polyester / 10% elastane
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.