The Flexair Honr Limited Edition Pants debuted at the Anaheim 1 Supercross by Ken Roczen and Adam Cianciarulo
The main body uses our 4-way stretch Cordura® TruMotion® fabric for a balance of mobility and durability. A double layer knee system combines a full-grain leather outer knee with an abrasion-resistant inner knee - guarding against both external and internal wear and tear. The knee system is also smartly tailored for compatibility with braces and guards. To help regulate body temperature, strategically placed venting is incorporated to increase airflow.
- Limited Edition
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Cordura TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Dyed & sublimated main body panels with premium graphics for a rich, long-lasting aesthetic
- Precision knee paneling for a slim fit over braces or guards
- Double-layer knee system for increases durability inside and out
- Minimalistic internal liner on to reduce chaffing
- Reinforced 600D saddle panel to increase durability without sacrificing performance
- Improved yoke panel with premium bonded edge for lightweight minimalism and mobility
- Proven in the most demanding conditions by the world's top motocross athletes
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.