ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT, PACKABLE JACKET DESIGNED FOR CHANGING CONDITIONS
The Defend Wind Jacket isn't just a jacket; it's an essential piece of four-season riding gear. The weather can change without notice on nearly any trail and time of the year. As such, the extreme packability and highly windproof and water-resistant build make it a truly necessary piece of gear. Designed to pack into itself, the Defend Wind Jacket fits into even the smallest jacket, short or jersey pocket, so it's always at the ready.
- Packable, Ultra-lightweight, water-resistant
- Ultra lightweight 50g Cordura™ Ripstop main body
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Elastic cuff and hem
- Rider Attack Position patterning specific for MTB
- High-visibility reflective logos enhance visibility
- Packable into interior pocket (fits in most bike jersey back pkts)
- Body: 100% Cordura™ nylon Ripstop
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.