A DURABLE MTB JERSEY WITH POLARTEC® DELTA™ COOLING TECHNOLOGY
Powered by Polartec® Delta™ fabric, the Defend Delta™ Long Sleeve Jersey regulates dry times and allows better breathability when wet. It's like wearing a mountain bike jersey with a built-in radiator, and it keeps you cooler. The cooling tech is combined with strategically placed abrasion-resistant zones for coverage from trail overgrowth.
- Polartec® Delta™ is engineered across the fabric surface to increase airflow, reduce friction, and dissipate heat
- Cordura®™ knit sleeves are soft and flexible with exceptional abrasion resistance
- Bonded neck for added comfort
- Heat transfer logos
- Length (HPS): 31, size large
- Body: 67% polyester / 30% Tencel / 3% spandex pique mesh
- Sleeves: 65% Cordura® / 24% polyester /11% spandex knit
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.