Leave distractions and restrictions behind with the new Comp R boot. Pure and practical, the Comp R combines our exclusive ActiveLock closure and a floating cuff system for best-in-class mobility.
The two lower Instinct buckles hold the top of your foot firmly while pulling the ankle into the boot. The calf closure utilizes the ActiveLock silicone strap for support and flexibility. The floating-cuff system in the heel allows the boot to move naturally for improved agility on the bike while locking out to prevent hyperextension. This means the boot fits snug, has zero pull in the heel, and is comfortable right out of the box.
Plastic plates at the shin, calf, heel and toe box leave few gaps. And again, thanks to the floating cuff system, this robust coverage comes at zero loss of flexibility. The durable rubber medial and burn guards provide maximum grip and long-lasting durability. And the outsole gives excellent grip on the dullest or sharpest of footpeg surfaces.
Updated floating cuff system provides lateral support & increased linear movement while locking out before hyperextension of ankle
- Updated floating cuff system provides lateral support & increased linear movement while locking out before hyperextension of ankle
- TPU shin plate, calf guard, heel cap & full toe coverage
- Patent-pending ActiveLock™ closure system allows shin to flex with the motion of the boot with fast, easy, and secure closure
- Durable rubber medial and burn guard provide excellent grip and feel of the bike
- Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank
- Two Instinct-style lower buckles for a secure zero heel lift fit
- Improved lining material for instant step-in comfort
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.