MOISTURE-WICKING BASELAYER WITH INTEGRATED BACK AND HIP GUARDS
The Baseframe Pro Sleeveless base layer provides moisture management, cooling, and protection in a single low-profile unit. Designed to be worn under your jersey, it provides EN1621-1 Level 1 back protection. Hip pads provide additional protection.
- EN1621-1 Level 1 Back including high and low temperature conditions
- CE Certified D3O® back insert world leading impact protection technology
- Large perforation and flex grooves in the back foam contours and flexes with rider movement
- Body heat activates (softens) the polymer to conform to body
- Moisture wicking, open stretch mesh for breathability
- Built in padding at hips offers additional comfort
- D3O® back insert is removable for easy washing
- 35% PU / 37% nylon / 8% polyester / 20% Eva
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.