The Airspace Stray Roll Off Goggles borrow features from our pro-level Vue Goggles, resulting in improved ventilation, peripheral vision, and comfort. The roll off version features a 45 mm roll off canister attached to the lens for easy and fast cleaning of vision during muddy rides. The larger, best-in-class viewport and improved frame angles give you a wider field of view, while the 3-layer foam with fleece liner ensures the sweat is absorbed efficiently as you ride.
- All-new design offers best-in-class viewport for unparalleled peripheral vision via enlarged outer frame and improved frame angle
- Variable Lens System™ (VLS) design allows transfer of standard and injection molded lens' in the same frame
- Outrigger design creates a secure fit to keep dust and debris out of the viewport
- 45 mm roll off canister attached to the lens
- 3-layer face foam with fleece liner provides superior sweat absorption
- Lexan® Lens offers UV Protection
- 6-Pin Lens Retention System keeps lens securely attached to the frame
- 45 mm, non-slip silicone strap improves grip on helmet
- 3-Post tear-off system ready
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Clear lens
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.