The Airline Pilr Jersey is made for dirt bike riding and racing in hot and humid conditions. Heat and humidity test the endurance of you and you're gear - so we developed Airline to help our pro motocross athletes thrive in the warmer months of the motocross season.
Lightweight fabric with moisture wicking TruDri fabric keeps you cool, dry and comfortable. The back and side panels use vented mesh for superior ventilation. The combination of breathability and moisture wicking means the jersey dries quickly and won't weigh you down.
- Ultralight TruDri fabric is super soft and rapidly wicks moisture
- Vented mesh paneling for exceptional airflow and breathability
- Athletic fit collar and minimized cuff design provides a superior fit
- Drop tail rear design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Vibrant colorfast main body fabric with premium graphics
- Main body: TruDri moisture wicking
- Side & back panels: Full mesh for max airflow
- 90% polyester / 10% elastane
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.