FLY Racing puts the soul of our brand in the sole of our boots. Our Maverik boot’s decade-long global success in the market has propelled us towards the next step.
- Don’t miss a shift with 3D molded plastic shift panel with added grooves and texture that also saves boot from premature wear
- Articulated rear ankle provides subtle flexibility to bend foot, yet still remains supportive
- Pre-shaped molded plastic 3D shin adds impact resistance and comfort
- Inner ankle panel made of durable and flexible plastic
- CE Approved to EN13634:2015
- Molded outsole provides a modern stylish look and helps to keep the weight down
- Outsole rubber compound provides good levels of grip while remaining durable
- Rubber heat shield is long lasting, won’t melt, and provides good grip
- Elastic gaiter provides a comfortable rim around calf while sealing the opening from debris
- Innovative one-piece plastic injected ‘fish tail’ midsole
- Adjustable quick-lock buckles provide a solid locked in feel and open design keeps dirt from clogging the function
- Adult (3-buckle) and Youth (three-buckle, 2 inches shorter than adult) designs
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.