This helmet has it all: FLY’s originally designed Elite helmet maximizes style and comfort. Elite offers a multi-port ventilation system, minimized weight and spot on comfort and fit. Built to meet and exceed DOT/ ECE 22.05 safety standards.
- ECE/DOT approved
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell
- Dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Three shells and four EPS sizes provide a precise fit
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads absorb sweat while providing ventilation
- All FLY helmets have TFV (True Functional Ventilation). When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- High-flow mouthpiece is replaceable
- Soft fleece helmet bag included
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.