The Kestrel is designed to transfer power to the pedals as efficiently as possible transforming human power into horse power. For the first time we have added a dual compound rubber using C4 and Mi6 in the outsole. We have used our hardest compound C4 where the pedal contacts the shoe to increase power transfer to the pedal and added MI6 on the heel and toe to create optimal traction while off the bike creating the best of both worlds.
We are also using a low-profile design and snug Boa closures to create a sleek low profile aerodynamic upper. Some may think that the Kestrel shoe is solely intended for experiencing the love of riding a mountain bike, and others believe they were designed for enduro.
Don¹t be fooled-- whatever your passion, the Kestrel is intended to get you out and pedaling.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Boa Closure System
- Dual compound Mi6/C4 outsole to create a consistent feel on the pedals and maximize power output.
- Stiff carbon-infused shank to maximize power
- Non-Slip Heel Cup to reduce torsional flex Synthetic toe for weather resistance and easy cleaning
- Mesh tongue and upper to increase breathability
- SPD compatible Rubber
- STEALTH Mi6/C4
- Closure - BOA
- Weight per shoe - (size 9) 14.21oz/403g
- Upper Material – Polyester Textile and Synthetic
- Midsole – Compression EVA
Note - all sizes listed below are US
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.