The Culvert is a new enduro/downhill shoe from etnies. It has sticky Michelin compound that provides excellent pedal and surface grip. It has a force shield reinforced upper with a hot-melted toe and heel cap. This shoe is repel treated that blocks moisture with 3M thinsulate lining. Tongue gussets shield moisture, dirt, and pebbles. Includes a lace pocket on top of the tongue with TPU molded Pedal Shank 2 in the midsole. Also has Nylon pull loop on heel.
- Sticky Michelin compound provides excellent pedal and surface grip
- Force Shield reinforced upper
- Hot-melted toe and heel cap
- Repel treated upper blocks moisture
- 3M Thinsulate™ lining
- Tongue Gussets shields moisture, dirt and pebbles
- The Lace Pocket on top of the tongue
- TPU molded Pedal Shank 2 in the midsole
- Pro Foam 1 molded PU footbed
- Die Cut EVA foam midsole
- Nylon pull loop on heel
- Action Nubuck/Synthetic
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.