ENI i-RIDE SCOOTER RANGE
Products designed to limit the effects of Stop & Go operation typical of the urban use.
Motor oils for scooters designed for an extensive urban use and also suitable for extra-urban use.
i-Ride Scooter 2T - Synthetic
- Minimizes formation of deposits and lacquer
- Ensures cleansing of the exhaust ports
- Reduces exhaust smoke
i-Ride Scooter 10W-40 - Synthetic
- Reduces the formation of carbon deposit
- Suitable for stop and go use
- Extended oil change intervals
- Suitable for urban and extra-urban use
- Caters for wide operating temperature range
i-Ride Scooter 15W-50 - Mineral
- Particularly recommended for urban use
- High detergency
- Reduced lubricant consumption
i-Ride Scooter MB 10W-30 - Synthetic
- Minimizes friction
- Specific for scooters requiring JASO MB - standard lubricants
Innovation, technology, excellence and customized quality for each type of motorcycle: this is ENI
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.