The highest levels of protection, lightweight ergonomics and ventilation distinguish this racing back protector developed with suggetions from competitive motorcycle racing's greatest champions.
Homologated to EN 1621.2 standard Level 2, this back protector has rigid external corrugated plates on the back and shoulder blades for better impact energy distribution and a lighweight core made of aluminium honeycomb and Astrosorb.
Ergonomics and riding comfort are guaranteed thanks to jointed pads, a patented lumbar support joint, the perforation of the structure, the use of breathable fabrics and ample volume adjustment possibilities.
- Back protector certified to EN 1621.2/2003 standard (level 2)
- External polypropylene plates with perforated and corrugated structure
- Aluminium and Atronmemory honeycomb frame
- Lumbar band with double adjustment strap
- Adjustable and removable straps
- Liner in thermoformed polyethylene foam and liner inside back in polyester mesh fabric
Two sizes: medium and large
dainese mig leather glove
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.