Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Since its 2013 launch, Honda's fully-faired CBR500R has been proven itself a standout option for riders looking to move up from a smaller machine, instilling the excitement of sports bike ownership into every ride while also delivering sensible running costs, making it a great bike for both commuting and enjoying the weekend.
It has also found favour with experienced riders looking to downsize while still preserving the essence of motorcycling. For this year, the CBR500R has aggressive new styling that heralds a long list of performance improvements that strengthen the sports bike's appeal.
- The exhaust muffler now features dual exit pipes, adding a sportier-sounding edge to each pulse
- The CBR500R's eight-valve, liquid-cooled parallel-twin-cylinder engine offers a well-proportioned balance of physical size and enjoyable power output, with an energetic, high-revving character and capable top-end performance
- New for this year, an assist/slipper clutch enables lighter upshifts and smoother downshifts
- The handlebars now clip on beneath the redesigned top triple clamp, and as a result, the riding position is canted further forward
- The fairing is also set lower to give the rider total control
- New LCD instruments feature a Gear Position and Shift Up indicator
- The upper and side fairings—have been narrowed to improve ergonomics and movement. Sharply chiselled dual LED headlights to stare menacingly ahead
- Addition of LED turn signals means all lighting is now LED
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled DOHC Parallel Twin|
|Bore and Stroke||67mm x 66.8mm|
|Carburetion||PGM-FI, Electronic Fuel Injection|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||Conventional Telescopic, 41 mm, Preload adjustable|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-link mono with 9 stage Preload adjuster|
|Brakes Front||Single two-piston caliper w/ 320mm petal-style disc; ABS|
|Brakes Rear||Single one-piston caliper w/ 240mm petal-style disc; ABS|
Dimensions & Weight
|Kerb Weight||192 Kg|
|Fuel Capacity||17.1 Litres|
|Dimensions||2080mm x 755mm x 1145mm|
Finance & InsuranceWe are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.