Briggs & Stratton Generators are designed to provide you with a safe, reliable solution to get power in remote locations for a range of applications. Featured with the Briggs and Stratton petrol powered 2100 series OHV Electric start engine, 2x IP66 water resistant outlets and a 32A RCD complemented with easy maneuverability and never flat wheels ensures total peace of mind for any job at hand.
T-Style collapsible padded handle. Never Flat Wheels. Heavy duty roll-frame suits any worksite.
STRENGTH & RIGIDITY
3.8mm Thick weld free tube frame for a stronger build. Engine Mounted to frame through high tension rubber engine mounts for reduced vibration. Durable steel fuel tank with fuel gauge.
• 9500watts maximum start up load with 7000watts rated continuous power (7.0kVA)
• Sturdy design with strong 32mm steel tubing frame and wheels for easy transportation and protection
• Now with long range 28 litre fuel tank for longer continuous operating hours on just one tank of gas (up to 9 hours @ 50% load)
• 115kg net weight
• Briggs & Stratton 2100 series 420cc OHV commercial grade engine
• Low oil emergency shut down protection
• 2x IP66 water resistant outlets (site safe grade), RCD with 32A circuit breakers
• 2 Year domestic users warranty
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.