Bel-Ray V-Twin Mineral Engine Oil is a value priced, multi-grade 4-stroke motorcycle oil
formulated for VTwin engines. It is formulated with high Viscosity Index and low volatility
petroleum base oils.
- Provides the best low cost lubrication performance, engine protection and reliable all-season use
- Use in all V-Twin engines where economical protection is desired
Features and Benefits:
- Quality engine protection - Exclusive Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry reduces bearing and valve train wear and keeps pistons and rings from scuffing.
- Low volatility base oils - Minimize oil consumption.
- Superior deposit control - Cleans deposits and reduces sludge and varnishes. It lowers temperatures and minimizes deposit formationfor cleaner and cooler running engine.
- Increased reliability - Bel-Ray’s additive chemistry, high Viscosity Index, low volatility petroleum base oils and oxidation stability provide added wear protection for increased engine reliability.
- Economical protection - Provides excellent low cost lubrication performance and engine protection.
Bel-Ray V-Twin Mineral Engine Oil provides shear and oxidation stability and deposit control for quality lubrication performance and engine protection. Specific Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry means engines last longer and are more reliable with added wear protection to increase bearing life. Equally suitable for air or liquid cooled engines, Bel-Ray V-Twin Motor Oil meets or exceeds V-Twin requirements and WILL NOT void warrantees.
Product No. 96905
SAE Grade 20W-50
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.