Bel-Ray Si-7 Full Synthetic 2T Engine Oil is specifically formulated for use in injector/autolube systems, but can be used as premix. The oil is formulated to eliminate smoke and carbon residue while providing the highest level of protection for all 2-stroke engines. Bel-Ray Si-7 Full Synthetic 2T Engine Oil meets API TC, JASO FD and ISO L-EGD performance classifications ensuring the highest level of detergency for better performing, longer running engines.
- For injector/autolube systems or premix in ratios recommended by the engine manufacturer, between 20:1 and 50:1
- Equally suitable for air-cooled or liquid-cooled high performance 2-stroke motorcycle engines
- For best performance and protection of high performance engines operating over a wide temperature range at high rpm and high loads or at idling speeds
Features and Benefits:
- Fully synthetic - Fully synthetic formula for maximum engine protection and performance.
- Superior anti-wear Reduces cylinder and ring wear. Reduces bearing wear for longer engine service life.
- Superior deposit control - Cleans existing deposits. Reduces gum and varnish formation on pistons and ports. Prevents carbon build-up in piston ring lands and grooves for better compression.
- Superior combustibility - Cleaner burning and smokeless. Eliminates spark plug fouling, pre-ignition, exhaust port plugging.
- Superior film strength - The oil clings to the metal surfaces to minimize friction and piston scuffing for maximum power.
General Description: Bel-Ray Si-7 Full Synthetic 2T Engine Oil offers exceptional film strength for superior wear protection. It improves ring seal for maximum compression. Bel-Ray Si-7 Full Synthetic 2T Engine Oil is formulated for total combustion, eliminating plug fouling and deposit build-up that can cause ring sticking, a major factor in engine failure and power loss.
API Service Category TC
JASO Performance Classification FD
ISO Performance Classification L-EGD
Mixing Instructions: This product is formulated for a gas/oil injection or premix ratio ranging between 20:1 and 50:1.
Product No. 99440
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.