Historic shapes and colours meet modern design. The Legends helmets immortalize riders and achievements that will never be forgotten. Comfort, protection and ventilation are key elements of these helmets that meet today's highest standards.
The AGV X3000 carries Agostini's signature and includes the contoured chin piece just as he liked it so that he could lean right up against the gas tank. It also features a dual button visor that can be opened with the left hand alone. While the exterior may look the same as it did in the 60's, the X3000 is packed with all the safety, ventilation and comfort you'd expect from a modern day AGV.
- ACF (Advanced Composite Fibre) fibreglass outer shell
- 3 shell sizes: XS-MS, ML-LG, XL-2XL
- Visor on/off air vent with channels hollowed in the shell
- Premium interior constructed of genuine leather and suede fabric with an embroidered logo
- Removable and washable interior (neck roll not removable)
- Double D-ring retention system
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.