JERLA Back Pack 102L Gear Bag
- Backpack-bag capacity 102 litres
- Dimensions 59cm x 52cm x 36cm
- weight 2Kg
- The backpack holds all the specific equipment for sportsmen and women practising off-road disciplines: motocross/enduro/trial/motard. Thanks to the backpack design, it is possible to transport all the necessary equipment up and down stairs or paddocks in rough terrain
- The vertical structure reduces the overall bulk of the backpack, in the trunk of the car and van
- Made with two comfortable external side pockets in breathable fabric, designed to store the boots separately from the other contents of the backpack-bag.
- A deep central compartment holds all the necessary equipment: helmet, chest protector, knee pads, trousers, jersey, mask, gloves, etc...
- A top compartment divider keeps off-road clothing separate from the change of clothes, preventing them from getting dirty
- The front pocket, useful for storing small objects once opened, becomes a comfortable footrest allowing you to get dressed while keeping your feet dry and clean
- Sliding adjustable straps distribute the weight evenly on the chest and not on the shoulders
- Use of breathable fabric in back contact area
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.