- Choke plunger rebuild kits are intended to be used as a repair kit only.
- Kit contents will vary and may include o-rings, springs, retaining nuts, boots and cable guides as necessary.
- Choke plungers can seize or can easily be lost during a carburetor rebuild.
- Improperly functioning parts can cause hard starting or poor running conditions.
- Models with multiple carburetors include components to repair each choke plunger.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.