The 6D ATB-1T is the world's first 3/4 coverage helmet with ODS technology.
An engineering masterpiece, the ATB-1T has been painstakingly crafted to deliver all of the exceptional benefits of ODS into a more effective protective device.
The ATB-1T reduces angular acceleration transfer by means of the 3-dimensional (three-dimensional/3D) displacement capability of ODS when subject to impacts.
Low-threshold energy accelerations are also dramatically reduced, providing a more forgiving helmet over a much broader range of energy demands.
There is simply no other helmet technology that can offer the athlete these combined safety benefits.
This helmet is suitable for all types of cycling use!
The ATB-1T is certified to exceed both the EN 1078 and CPSC 16CFR 1203 standards.
- Patented Omni-Directional Suspension Technology
- Polycarbonate Shell
- Modular ODS Carrier System
- Fidlock Magnetic Buckle System
- New Increased ODS Travel
- New Softer Dual Density EPS
- New Low Friction Disks - Improved freedom of shear
- Exceptional Flow-Through Ventilation - 15 air scavenging transfer ports for maximum ventilation
- Adjustable Fitment System
- Moisture Wicking / Washable / Anti-Bacterial Comfort Liner
- Adjustable / Removable Visor (Peak)
- Eye Wear and Goggle Compatible
- Exceeds CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and EN 1078 Standards
- 1-year Limited Warranty
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.