Please note: This product is special order only. Please contact us for more information.
Images show the overseas model. NZ specification bikes may not have all features shown in overseas collateral. Sat Nav is not available in NZ spec bikes. Please talk to your us for more information.
The true adventure never ends. Start with the amazing abilities of the Africa Twin. Add a long-range fuel tank and the comfort to go with it, the choice of Showa EERA™ suspension and six-speed DCT plus new, improved, shorter screen and vibrant Cracked Terrain paint options – inspired by the original Africa Twin – and you have the Africa Twin Adventure Sports. The ultimate bike for the long haul.
Where to next? That’s up to you. With over 500km potential range, new 5-way adjustable windscreen & heated grips for all weather. The engine delivers muscular output, precise throttle connection and advanced riding technology such as HSTC and Wheelie Control. Two suspension setups and four default riding modes help you conquer all conditions, or personalise the engine settings just the way you like it. Then combine this with the relaxed auto shifting of the Six-speed DCT or rapid manual shifting. Finish with stylish, dual LED headlights with auto-adjusting Daytime Running Lights (DRL), Cornering Lights and Emergency Stop Signals (ESS) for improved visibility and safety.
- Off-road ready - Compact body style, slim seat and high handlebars
- High performance - Unicam design 1084cc twin-cylinder engine delivers plenty of power and torque all through the rev range
- Added safety - Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), selectable ABS with cornering technology
- Advanced technology - Multiple riding modes, cruise control, 6-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) controlled ABS and HSTC, Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto
- Ready to Go Long - Where to next? That’s up to you. 24.8L of fuel gives a potential range of over 500km. Great when you’re not sure where the next petrol station is.
- Safely Showing the Way - Riding all day, it pays to see and be seen. Stylish, dual-LED headlights look great and feature Daytime Running Lights (DRL) that automatically adjust to ambient light intensity and give a bright, highly visible light, alerting other road users of your presence and improving safety. Additional Cornering Lights use speed and lean angle to automatically illuminate blind spots when cornering in the dark. And, over 50km/h, Emergency Stop Signals (ESS) indicate a hard-stop situation to that behind, adjusting to suit road conditions.
- Standard SHOWA or SHOWA EERA™ - Whether you’re riding off-grid, off-road or two-up and fully loaded on tour, there are two suspension setups for you to choose between; high-quality, adjustable 45mm Showa inverted front forks and rear shock or the addition of Showa Electronically Equipped Ride Adjustment (Showa EERA™) for optimum damping settings all the time.
- Heated grips - Heated grips are standard so you can keep riding all year round, whenever you want, and wherever you want, no matter the conditions.
- Large adjustable screen - The five-position windscreen offers excellent wind and weather protection, and lets you set your bike up for off-road sections or long highway rides. Great for both taller and shorter riders.
- Cruise control - Cruise control is fitted as standard, to ease long-distance highway travel.
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled unicam parallel twin-cylinder, 4 stroke|
|Bore and Stroke||92mm x 81.5mm|
|Fuel System||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection (Throttle By Wire)|
|Starter||Push-button electric starter|
|Transmission||6-speed manual / 6-speed automatic DCT|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||45mm adjustable Inverted Fork w/204mm axle travel|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm w/220mm axle travel|
|Brakes Front||Two four-piston hydraulic calipers w/310mm discs - ABS|
|Brakes Rear||Single one-piston hydraulic caliper w/256mm discs - ABS|
Dimensions & Weight
|Seat Height||870mm (Standard) / 850mm (Low)
|Kerb Weight||MT: 238kg / DCT:248kg / DCT ES: 250kg|
|Fuel Capacity||24.8 litres|
|Dimensions||2,330mm(L) x 960mm(W) x 1,490mm low screen (1,545mm high screen)(H)|
We are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Finance & Insurance
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.