The O’NEAL Element line is made with a roomy, comfortable fit that is sure to please everyone in the family. It’s durable, wear-resistant panels, tagless design, and cuffless pant ensure the O’NEAL Element is streamlined and ready for riding. Featuring a more extensive array of sizes and colors than most gear lines, the O’NEAL Element truly has something for everybody.
- Heavy duty but lightweight denier fabrics provide the perfect combination of comfort and protection while riding
- More durable, wear-resistant panels on the seat, inside of legs, and knees
- Lighter weight, more breathable panels, positioned away from bike contact points
- Stretch panels in key points on the front, back, and knees of pants for great freedom-of-movement
- Elastic waist with adjustable ratchet closure system for a secure and snug fit
- Protective rubber patches for extra protection when crashing
- Tapered legs to prevent boot bunching
- Fully lined for added comfort
- Removable, internal, EVA foam hip protectors
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.