The Flexair Jersey is designed to function seamlessly with the human body. It's cut from lightweight and flexible materials which anticipate your every move, and has been race-proven in some of the most demanding conditions by some of the world's top motocross athletes.
The championship-winning jersey has been refined to maximize breathability and increase mobility. But some things never change—TruDri® fabric continues to be the foundation of the jersey, rapidly wicking moisture to keep you cool and dry. Active-fit sleeves with articulated darting provide a contoured fit while in a dirt bike riding position. Laser perforated venting throughout the arms increases breathability.
- Lightweight material built for complete freedom of movement and a precise fit
- TruDri® main body fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Active-fit sleeves with laser perforated venting for increased breathability and airflow
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium heat transfer and sublimated logo treatments for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic
- Bonded collar reduces chaffing and minimizes weight
- Bonded stretch cuff provides a slim, athletic fit for maximum comfort
- Proven in some of the most demanding conditions by some of the world's top motocross athletes
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.