We're running out the last of our Michelin Road 4 stock. We have a few of these brilliant tyres left - get in while stocks last!
190 50 17 Rear GT (for heavy bikes)
Michelin developed the Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres with one goal in mind: create the best overall sport touring radial tyres available anywhere. We believe the results speak for themselves.
With new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres on your motorcycle, you'll ride with more confidence - rain or shine, hot or cold, city or highway.
The new industry standard for all-around sport touring use:
- Stops 17% faster than its closest competitor on wet roads
- Lasts 20% longer than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres
- Grips the road across a wide range of riding conditions and temperatures (-5°C on dry roads to 45°C/23°F to 113°F)
Patented 2AT technology provides maximum stability for GT-class bikes:
- All of the Michelin Pilot Road 4 features, including the same tread pattern
- Stiffer casing with 2AT for GT-class bikes and 2-up riding with luggage
See also separate entries for the scooter, standard, GT and trail Michelin Road4 tyres.
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.