Aerodynamically profiled, the Jerez Backpack features an innovative advanced load carrying system and ergonomic shoulder straps designed to redistribute weight evenly across the back for improved comfort and fit on long rides.
- Multi-material outer shell
- external waterproof pockets on front
- Computer compartment with full length zip featuring 15in laptop protective fleece sleeve.
- Large main compartment with internal organizer featuring a smartphone protective fleece sleeve.
- YKK semi auto-locking zippers for a secure closure.
- Built-in helmet carrier.
- Rain cover stored in its pocket in the main compartment.
- Ergonomic shoulder belts with perforated foam padding and mesh panels for an optimized airflow, adjustable and removable sternum strap and the Alpinestars quick release system for a fast and secure adjustment, preventing the extra webbing from flapping.
- Ergonomic 15mm back padding preventing spine pressure with ventilation channels for an optimized air flow.
- Reflective details on the front and shoulder belts to improve rider’s visibility in varying light conditions.
- MM93 Design Edition
- Lightweight 420D Nylon
- 420D Ripstop Nylon bottom reinforcement
- capacity: approx. 25 l
- 15mm back padding
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.