The all new Raceframe is a versatile and elegant solution for chest and back roost and impact protection. The Raceframe's unique articulated molded design allows for an unprecedented fit, wrapping to the body for unparalleled protection and unrestricted movement. Quickly adjustable to fit all body types, the Raceframe comes in three different styles that can be worn over or under the jersey: Roost, Impact CE, and Impact Softback CE.
- Low profile, articulated design built for the Rider Attack Position™ (RAP)
- Articulated design hugs the body and is highly vented for maximum comfort
- Removable chest and back plate armor inserts provides race-level impact protection
- Low profile bonded construction allow for versatile use under or over the jersey
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waistband with fast-action concealed buckles for secure and easy fit adjustments
- Youth-specific sizing provides versatile coverage and comfort
- CE EN 1621-2 LEVEL 1 Certified full back protection
- CE EN 1621-3 LEVEL 1 Certified chest protection
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.