The Raceframe Impact Guard is can be worn over or under the jersey. Its low-profile and articulated design is built for the Rider Attack Position (RAP)™, fitting snugly to the body and ensuring you have full range of motion while riding. Removable chest and black plate armor provide impact protection, while quick fit adjustments can be made easily with the fast-action buckles and shoulder straps.
- Low-profile, articulated design built for the Rider Attack Position™ (RAP)
- Articulated design hugs the body and is highly vented for maximum comfort
- Removable chest and back plate armor inserts provide impact protection
- Low-profile, bonded construction allows for versatile use, under or over the jersey
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waistband, with fast-action concealed buckles for secure and easy fit adjustments
- Youth-specific sizing provides versatile coverage and comfort
- CE EN 1621-2 LEVEL 1 Certified full back protection
- CE prEN 1621-3 LEVEL 1 Certified chest protection
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.