LIGHTWEIGHT & POWERFUL
A portable and versatile pump, the WX10 is able to handle large volumes of clean water, making it ideal for irrigation, drainage, general purpose cleaning and many other applications.
It's powered by Honda's Generation II mini 4-Stroke GX25 engine, a leader of its class and the same engine that powers many of Honda's handheld products. Featuring an economical 1" volume pump, a maximum suction head of 8m and a total head of 36m, it delivers up to 120 litres of water per minute.
- Genuine HONDA GX25, 4 stroke engine
- 1” BSP (25mm) threaded inlet & outlet
- 120L/min maximum flow
- 37m head max, 52.54psi (max pressure this pump will pump to)
- Suction depth is 8 metres (this is the maximum depth that this pump will suck water from)
- Self priming
- Carbon Ceramic mechanical seal
- 0.5L fuel tank
- 1 hours run time per tank approx
- Weight 6.1kg
- Dimensions; LxWxH 340 x 220 x 295mm
EASY & FRIENDLY
Like most Honda Power Equipment products, the WX10 starts 'first time every time' with Honda's famous one pull, easy start system. Being powered by a long-lasting, efficient 4-stroke Honda engine, you'll never have to mix oil and petrol again. That makes the WX10 an environmentally-friendly volume pump with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.