Drawing on decades of engineering advancements, the Honda GX120 engine that powers the WB20 ensures easy starting, easy usage, outstanding fuel economy, low emissions and long-lasting durability.
With oil alert and rubber mounts, the full frame type provides stability and delivers smooth running with less vibration. The result is a reliable, long-lasting pump that will perform time after time.
- Genuine HONDA GX120, 4 stroke engine
- Engine is easy starting OHV design
- 2” BSP (51mm) threaded inlet & outlet
- 600L/min maximum flow
- 32m head max, 45.4psi (max pressure this pump will pump to)
- Suction depth is 8 metres (this is the maximum depth that this pump will suck water from)
- Self priming
- Aluminium pump head with cast iron impellor and volute
- Carbon Ceramic mechanical seal
- Low oil cut out system
- 2.5L fuel tank
- 2-3 hours run time per tank approx
- Heavy duty roll frame with rubber feet
- Weight 21kg
- Dimensions; LxWxH 455 x 365 x 420mm
With capacity to deliver 600 litres per minute, this 2" Volume Water Pump has a maximum suction head of 8m and a maximum total head of 32m. Like so many other Honda products, the WB20 starts first time, every time with Honda’s famous one pull easy start system.
It runs on unleaded fuel, so you’ll never have to mix oil and petrol again. The result? An environmentally-friendly pump with low emissions & fuel consumption.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.