PERFECT FOR CONTRACTORS
The HRU216M3 is tough, durable and the ultimate time saver by getting the job done right –and quickly. With a 21” rust-proof alloy deck and a generous 70-litre Dacron catcher bag, it is one of the biggest in Honda’s range.
The shaft drive and heavy-duty gear box makes maintenance easier and less frequent. With no belts to replace this mower has an increased life expectancy.
A front bar is incorporated into the design, which protects the cutting deck and front axle from being damaged. The convenient lift-down and tie-down point make transportation easy.
• New, improved styling and cutting performance, wide cutting 21" (533mm) rust proof alloy body
• Commercial grade GENUINE Honda GXV160 5.5hp OHV professional engine
• Single lever 11 stage height adjustment
• Self-propelled with 3 speed ratios
• Large easy push 200mm wheels (front and rear)
• Large capacity 73 litre catcher – now with dust reducing top polymer cover
• Easy change to/from mulching or catching (no tools required)
• Superb fuel economy with GENUINE HONDA engine technology
• Solid construction and simple, reliable design
• Blade brake added safety with Honda's new quick stop brake
• Snorkel air intake to improve filter and engine life
• Discharge guard allows rear discharge cutting option without the catcher or mulcher fitted
• 4 year domestic users warranty
MULCHING AND MOW-SAFE
Another feature of the HRU216M3 that makes it so user-friendly is its mulching capability. Simply slot the mulching plug into the mower chute and spend less time emptying the catcher bag.
The HRU216M3 also integrates Honda’s Mow-Safe™ Blade Braking system, which allows you to drive the mower over paths, driveways and dusty areas. By releasing the Blade Brake lever the blades will stop within three seconds but the engine will continue to run.
The HRU216M3 features a gutsy 5.5 horsepower-class engine with cast-iron bore in the form of a GXV160. With decades of engine technology advancements to draw from, Honda is the world’s largest engine manufacturer, so you know you’re in good hands.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.