FIRST TIME FUEL INJECTION
For the first time in a Honda generator, the EU70is is coupled with an advanced Electronic Fuel Injection system greatly increasing fuel efficiency. The EU70is will run for up to 18 hours on a single tank of fuel which will help your back pocket.
Unlike many noisy generators, the EU70is uses an innovative separate triple chamber construction for low noise operation of only 52dB(A)*, making it the quietest generator in its class.
- 7.0kW (7.0kVA) max output
- 5.5kW (5.5kVA) continuous output
- Genuine HONDA GX390 petrol engine
- Electronic fuel injection
- Generator will run for up to 18 hrs @ ¼ load on one tank of fuel!!
- 19.2L fuel capacity
- 3 x 230volt NZ 15amp outlet sockets
- Low noise operation of only 52dB(A)*, making it the quietest generator in its class
- Weight 118kg
- Size 845mm(L) x 700mm(W) x 721mm(H)
- Easy folding handles
- i-Monitor system tracks hours, RPM, battery voltage & wattage
- Convenient push button electric start including battery
- Charge coil will charge the battery while running
- Recoil start for back up
- Handy fuel gauge
- Digital hour meter
- Low oil cutout
- Includes wheels and handles
It starts 'first time every time' with convenient electric push button start and back-up recoil start, helping deliver reliable and consistent electricity. The EU70is has a maximum output of 7000W/240 volt AC, and is relatively lightweight for easy transportation (118kg).
EASY TO USE
The fuel injection system also eliminates any messy fuel gunk which may be stuck in carburettor models meaning less hassle and more time for it to be put to work. Moving, storing and transporting the EU70 is made simple with a Two Push 'H' shaped fold-down handle and large diameter wheels. This ensures customers who need the generator for multiple purposes can move it with ease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.