Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Raw, aggressive styling and a narrow, sexy frame. Everything you need and nothing you don’t, the Rebel comes loaded with attitude from fender to fender. Blacked-out and stripped-down quality components around a rising fuel tank deliver its signature aggressive stance and a fat tyre provides a powerful presence.
Assert yourself on the road with the blacked-out engine and narrow frame. Everything about the Rebel expresses its heritage, from the intake and exhaust valves to the valve timing. And, from low rpm’s driving a gentle growl to its high-revving roar, the thrill feels like no other. Experience the animal pulsing, heart-racing of the Rebel
- The Rebel’s 135mm round headlamp gives the bike a raw, aggressive look from the front. The blacked-out bottom bridge with cut glass over a die-cast aluminium bracket; delivers swagger and trumpets a rebellious presence over the face of the bike
- From wheel to wheel the Rebel’s fat stance, equipped with its front 130/90-16 tyre and rear 150/80-16 fat tyre, blacked-out die-cast aluminium wheels and brake disks coordinate with the fender-to-fender blacked-out Rebel
From its severely sloped tank to the seat, the Rebel delivers edginess, yet gives the rider a comfortable narrow riding stance. And, the rear loop suspension and pipework say Rebel in no uncertain terms. The black-cast aluminium rear frame and tubed swingarm with the rear metal fender delivers a customised feel to the rearview
- A low seat with wide handlebars and an 11.2L fuel tank boasting an aviation styled fuel cap. Its tractor-style seat and aggressively positioned handlebars provide a relaxed sitting position that conveys confidence and control
- An easy-to-read, round, 100mm negative LCD screen with a blue backlight gives the rider information at a glance. The cockpit pioneers raw style, and the ignition on the left side of the tank provides an intuitive layout
- The wide-rake 41mm front forks match the overarching Rebel theme. The rear sports a low, wide stance with twin loop shock absorbers and a 45mm blacked-out swingarm. A comfortable ride to express the rebel within any rider
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled DOHC parallel-twin|
|Bore and Stroke||67.0mm X 66.80|
|Ignition||Computer-controlled digital transistorized w/ electronic advance|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||41mm Telescopic|
|Suspension Rear||Twin Shock|
|Brakes Front||296mm Hydraulic disc|
|Brakes Rear||Single piston Rear|
|Tyres Rear||150/80- 16MC|
|Rake Caster Angle||28 °|
Dimensions & Weight
|Fuel Capacity||11.2 litres|
|Dimensions||2,190mm X 820mm X 1,093 mm|
Finance & InsuranceWe are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.