Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability. This product is skin only - batteries and accessories are sold separately.
About the 520iRX
A lightweight and high-performance bullhorn trimmer for professional users. Perfect for gardeners, landscapers and contractors. Features excellent ergonomics and balance, 2-way rotation trimmer head and long-lasting brushless motor. Comfortable harness included.
Occasional Use | Part-Time Use | ✓ Full-Time Professional Use
Professional use: Professional products from Husqvarna are equipped with our strong and fuel-efficient X-TORQ engine. They are combination machines, developed for many different types of tasks. Several attachments are available as accessories.
- 36V battery voltage
- Weight without battery 3.8 kg
- Cutting width 40cm
- Trimmer head T25B
Efficient brushless motor Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque
- Intuitive keypad Easy to operate
- savE™ Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result
Silent operation The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings
- A flexible battery system The high-performing Husqvarna battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our system are built to be used over a long time, are quick to recharge, and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools and you will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand
Weatherproof (IPX4) This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions
- Lightweight design Low total weight through less components and the lightweight electric motor in comparison with petrol machines
Dual direction The rotational direction of the trimmer head can be changed for less grass on walk ways
Battery through body design Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used
High handlebar High handle bar increases freedom of movement when working on slopes
Tap 'N Go™ Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'N Go™ for quick line feed
- Size LxWxH 176 x 9 x 28 cm
- Tube diameter 24 mm
- Tube length 970 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 96 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 92 dB(A)
- Sound level at operators ears 76.1 dB(A)
- Trimmer head T25B
- Harness Balance 35B
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.