Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability. This product is skin only - batteries and accessories are sold separately.
About the 520IHE3
The Husqvarna 520iHE3 battery pole hedge trimmer combines petrol performance with zero emissions and extremely quiet operation. With up to 3.5m reaches, high cutting speed and Husqvarna durability, it gives pro-level productivity and results – but is quiet and clean enough for use even in residential areas, hotels, hospitals and other noise-sensitive environments. Remote control angle adjustment and comfortable handles make the 520iHE3 ideal for any operation. Compatible with all Husqvarna BLi-batteries and chargers.
Occasional Use | Part-Time Use | ✓ Full-Time Professional Use
Professional use: Professional trimmers from Husqvarna are equipped with our strong and fuel-efficient X-TORQ engine. They are combination machines, developed for many different types of tasks. Several attachments are available as accessories.
- 36V battery voltage
- 55cm cutting knife
- 32mm teeth opening
- Weight without battery 4.2kg
- Well balanced
Efficient brushless motor Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque
- Intuitive keypad Easy to operate
savE™ Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result
Multi-position handle The rear handle can be put in multi positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges
Gear up for nonstop operation Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible
Quiet operation The low noise provides a comfortable work situation and low disturbance for others
- A flexible battery system The high-performing Husqvarna battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our system are built to be used over a long time, are quick to recharge, and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools and you will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand
Weatherproof (IPX4) This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions
Lightweight design Low total weight through less components and lightweight electric motor in comparison with petrol machines
Ergonomic handle Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls
Long reach For increased capacity. The cutter bar can be set at various angles to the shaft, so you can cut the top while standing on the ground
Convenient control For one hand grip to adjust the angle of the cutting deck.
- Cutting speed 4000 cuts/min
- Weight without battery 4.2 kg
- Full length 227cm
- Length - transportation mode 150cm
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 95 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 2.6 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 1.7 m/s²
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.