Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
For over 45 years, Honda bikes have been proven performers on Kiwi farms, no matter the weather or terrain. The Pioneer 520 takes performance to the next level and is packed with new features to help make life on the farm easier and safer.
The leading compact side-by-side, Honda’s Pioneer 520 features a transmission that can change between fully automatic and manual shift modes via a toggle switch. For easy driving, you can just flick the switch to auto, push the accelerator and go. For more control, the steering-column-mounted paddles can be used to change gear manually or to override automatic shift points while you’re on the move around the farm. Dual-rate suspension springs provide a great ride while still being resistant to bottoming. The compact Pioneer 520 still has the narrow 127cm width makes it nimble and easy to transport.
- With its 453kg towing capacity and ability to hold a lower gear, the Pioneer 520 has the ability to tackle big jobs in a variety of terrain
- To climb into the Pioneer 520, you merely twist the door release knob, and the door and net open together as one unit—an ingenious and simple design
- Paddle shifters mounted on the steering wheel allow easy gear changes when in manual mode. It means you can change gear whilst keeping both hands on the steering wheel
- Dash-mounted toggle switch to shift between Auto or Manual transmission mode
- Dual Rate Coil Springs - for plush, progressive suspension performance
- Driver and Passenger torso bars for enhanced occupant safety
- Rear Tilt/Dump Tray measuring 98cm wide, 65 cm long by 24 cm high makes easy work of heavy loads
|Engine Type||518cc liquid-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke`|
|Bore and Stroke||96.0mm x 71.5mm|
|Ignition||Full-transistorized with electronic advance|
|Carburetion||Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 36mm throttle body|
|Gearbox||Five-speed automatic transmission with AT/MT modes with paddle shifting|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||Independent double-wishbone; 147mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Independent double-wishbone with preload adjustability; 149mm travel|
|Brakes Front||200mm hydraulic disc|
|Brakes Rear||170mm hydraulic disc|
|Tyres Front||24 x 8-12|
|Tyres Rear||24 x 10-12|
Dimensions & Weight
|Fuel Capacity||15.5 litre, including 4.1 litre reserve|
|Dimensions||2667mm(L) x 1270mm(W) x 1808mm(H)|
Test ride one with our team!
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.