Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
When it comes to motorcycle racing in Baja, "dominant" doesn't quite do justice to Honda's record. Twenty-two of the last 23 victories in the legendary Baja 1000 have gone to Honda, including SLR Honda's convincing 2019 win, and 13 of those belong to the CRF450X.
Not only does it rule desert racing, but the CRF450X is a great trail bike, thanks in part to its 50-state year-round off-road-legal status. With off-road appropriate features like a side stand, 18-inch rear wheel, headlight, sealed chain and six-speed transmission, it's ready for desert expanses or tight woods.
Sharing similar styling updates as its CRF Performance Line counterparts, the 2021 CRF450X features all-new graphics and handguards.
- Lightweight, protective handguards defend against shrubbery when riding down tight trails or wood sections
- Lightweight, 2.0-gallon titanium fuel tank offers a good range for long, enjoyable rides
- Aluminium side stand facilitates trailside stops
- The 18-inch rear wheel enables tall tire sidewall for optimum traction in technical conditions
- Lightweight, compact digital meter with black characters on a white liquid-crystal background is easily legible while riding
- Off-road-ready, emissions-compliant muffler with spark arrestor
- Endless sealed chain withstands the elements
- Lightweight, compact halogen headlight and LED taillight extend riding time
|Type||449.7cc liquid-cooled 10º single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||Unicam® OHC, four-valve|
|Bore x Stroke||96.0mm x 62.1mm|
|Induction||Programmed fuel-injection system (PGM-FI); 46mm throttle bore|
|Starter||Push-button electric starter|
|Transmission||6-speed wide ratio; manual|
|Clutch||Multiplate wet (6 springs)|
|Final Drive||#520 sealed chain; 13T/51T|
|Front||49mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted telescopic Showa coil-spring fork w/ 12.0 in. travel|
|Rear||Pro-Link system; fully adjustable Showa single shock w/ 11.8 wheel travel|
|Front||2-piston hydraulic; single 260mm disc|
|Rear||2-piston hydraulic; single 240mm disc|
|Front||Dunlop Geomax AT81 80/100-21 w/ tube|
|Rear||Dunlop Geomax AT81 110/100-18 w/ tube|
Dimensions & Weight
|Rake (Caster Angle)||28°36’|
|Trail||143 mm (5.6 in)|
|Ground Clearance||13.1 in.|
|Seat Height||37.9 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||2.0 gal.|
|Curb Weight*||275 lbs. (124.73 kg)|
We are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Finance & Insurance
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Check out the new build of the 2021 CRF450R: which the RX shares many features from):
Sizing Charts by Brand
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.