Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
When it comes to motocross, our new CRF450R is huge news. But in the enduro, hare scrambles, and GNCC world, there’s even bigger news: Introducing the Honda CRF450RX, the ultimate weapon for serious off-road competitors.
At its core, we’ve taken our new CRF450R and optimised it for off-road racing. And not with just some new tires or graphics. We’ve done it the Honda way — the right way. And the results are, well, electrifying.
- New Dual-Muffler Exhaust System - The CRF450RX’s dual exhaust system is compact and positioned closer and lower in the frame’s centre to take the weight off the rear end and bring more mass to the bike’s centre for superior handling
- New Aluminum Frame - Our twin-spar aluminium frame positions the rear shock’s mounting point low, opening up the airbox area and contributing to a lower centre of gravity. The frame geometry also helps give you more traction, and that means more holeshots!
- 18-Inch Rear Wheel - An 18-inch rear wheel is another indication of the CRF450RX’s off-road heritage
- Electric Start - The CRF450RX comes with an electric starting system as standard equipment
- 260mm Front Brake - The CRF450RX’s large front-brake disc measures a whopping 260mm. You get great brake feel and a wave pattern that cuts down on weight
|Engine Type||Liquid Cooled unicam single-cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||96mm x 62.1mm|
|Ignition||Full-transistorized with electronic advance|
|Starter||Kick & electric start|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||49mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted telescopic Showa coil-spring fork; 305mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-Link system; fully adjustable Showa single shock; 313mm travel|
|Brakes Front||Single 260mm disc with twin-piston calliper|
|Brakes Rear||Single 240mm disc|
|Tyres Front||Dunlop Geomax AT81 90/90-21|
|Tyres Rear||Dunlop Geomax AT81 120/90-18|
|Rake Caster Angle||27° 22'|
Dimensions & Weight
|Fuel Capacity||8.5 litres|
|Dimensions||2,175mm x 827mm x 1,259mm|
Finance & InsuranceWe are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.