Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
When it was introduced in 2014, Honda's fully faired CBR650F provided a healthy slice of four-cylinder middleweight performance, and it received performance updates in 2018. For the new model year, the CBR650F has become the CBR650R, taking styling cues directly from the CBR1000RR.
The revised model name and looks indicate a potent shot of sporty ability that's designed to be explored and enjoyed on the street. In the process of its transformation, the CBR650R has become a rare breed: a sportbike that provides similar pleasure, enjoyment and adrenaline to an RR machine, yet with enough practicality to make it a viable option as day-to-day transport in addition to weekend fun.
- A more aggressive riding position starts with clip-on handlebars that now mount beneath the top triple clamp
- The exhaust now features a larger bore tailpipe inside the muffler to flow more gas and, with its exit pipe angled upward, to emit an emotional howl
- Also new is the 41mm inverted Showa Separate Function front Fork (SFF)
- Adjustable for seven-stage spring preload, the single-tube shock operates directly on the curvaceous gravity die-cast aluminium swingarm
- An assist/slipper clutch is a new addition and eases upshifts while managing rear-wheel lock-up under rapid downshifts
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTV) manages rear-wheel traction; it can be turned off should the rider choose
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 16 valve DOHC inline-4|
|Bore and Stroke||67mm x 46mm|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||41mm Showa Separate Function Fork(SFF) inverted fork, 108mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-link with adjustable pre-load, 128mm travel|
|Brakes Front||Dual four-piston, radial-mount
hydraulic callipers w/ 310mm floating discs; 2-channel ABS
|Brakes Rear||Single one-piston hydraulic caliper w/ 240mm disc; 2-channel; ABS|
|Rake Caster Angle||30°|
Dimensions & Weight
|Fuel Capacity||15.4 litres|
|Dimensions||2,130mm(L) x 750mm(W) x 1,150mm(H)|
Finance & InsuranceWe are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Please note: These videos showcase the American and Canadian models, so any information stated here may differ slightly with our kiwi version. For any questions, just shout out to our team, and we'll be happy to help!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.